Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dad's Day 3

Hello everyone!


Well, the weekend of May 15-16 me, mom, Brit, and Gran dad went to see dad. The first day was very emotional for him, as well as, us because his good friend and cell mate, Esteban, was moved. Now, I know I've told you all a little bit about Esteban, but he was dad's closest friend and helper there. Having him leave has been very, very hard on dad. The only thing that made this a little easier for all of us was knowing that dad had Esteban there with him. So we have all been really upset over this. We don't understand why God would take Esteban and we don't know where he was moved, but dad thinks that Esteban might have been sent home. He had a 18 year sentence and was in his 9th year, so if he did get sent home, it would be a miracle. Even though we are all upset over his leaving, please be praying that God let him go home. We know he will do great things for God. Aside from the heart tear we had, it was a wonderful visit. Anytime we get to see dad and he gets to see us, it is a wonderful thing. Dad says that it makes time go by faster when he has visitors. So don't forget to send in your visitation form and go and see him when you get a chance. He misses everyone very much.
I know that for most everyone, this thing with dad is just a bad feeling or thought that crosses your mind every now and then, and we all understand that no one is as impacted by this as us, but every time he does cross your mind, please send up a prayer for him to come home soon. We can't endure this for 5 years. We need dad back. The smallest prayers are heard, so please,

Keep Jeff Pierson in your prayers!

Love,

Shekinah

2 comments:

  1. Kinababbe, on this blogspot you should be able to moderate/approve comments before being visible.
    Sincere prayers for Jeff from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shekinah,
    I decided to moderate myself, but one never knows when you might need to use the power of moderator. In my case, I decided my own comment, though meant well, was not quite appropriate for this blog. I'm really not sure how public it is meant to be.
    I have been praying for Jeff as well. I hope the news you alluded to works out. Dad is definitely not where he should be.
    Sincerely,
    Tim

    ReplyDelete